Tuesday, April 5, 2016

iPROUD 1

My Best Learning


This is my camp Letter


15.3.16


E Sewell
18 Havelock Road
Havelock North


Dear  Eden


Thank you for taking me to camp and thank you for being a nice parent.   I liked it when you checked up on my group  I hope you came back to our camp again.
I liked it in your car because it was really fun. I hoped to get to go back in it each time we were going somewhere.


You are an awesome man. You were always there while we were all playing. I liked playing with you. You are cool.


Thank so so so much and I am sorry for you not going to work.  You might of  missed  the good parts!  Thank you for supporting my group. You are the coolest man. I hope it feels better at work,  making heaps of money.  


I enjoyed it with you and it was so cool to meet you. Thanks so so much for looking after my group. I won't  forget you .


Yours sincerely,
Ngakete Tangiia- Heremaia


I am proud of this because… I was proud of it because I enjoyed writing the story,


My biggest challenge was… it was hard a little bit but spelling was
very hard.

1 comment:

  1. awesome writing you are a star well done

    ReplyDelete